Perfect Aire Damp2Dry 95 Liter/200 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
Indoor Air Quality
- Perfectly designed for industrial applications: Removing 200-pints (25-gallons) of moisture daily, this commercial dehumidifier efficiently dehumidifies extra-large areas. Ideal for a variety of businesses such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, retail stores, hotel suites, restaurants and gyms.
- Eliminate harmful moisture in your business: Damp2Dry commercial dehumidifiers help control or eliminate moisture in the air, while also helping to reduce odors and allergens by removing bacteria from damp air. Best yet, Damp2Dry dehumidifiers can drastically speed up water clean up and can operate in extreme temperatures (33°F -100°F).
- Comfort, built to last: Designed with commercial applications in mind, this dehumidifier features: a durable, fixed-metal handle, lightweight and durable polyethylene housing, an easy-access washable, reusable filter and an easy-access panel to pump — making the water pump accessible for cleaning or repair.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Make your place of business a pleasure to do business in. This commercial dehumidifier from Perfect Aire ensures the air stays dry and comfortable, collecting 95-liters of moisture and eliminating dampness that harbors a host of allergens like mold and mildew. Rolling on heavy duty “never flat” tires, this self-standing unit is easy to transport where you need it and even easier to install, thanks to an easy access panel to the pump and built-in duct attachment ring. Set your comfort level at the touch of a button and keep things humming along with a 24-hour timer function, automatic defrost control and direct-to-drain hose access.
- 95 liter/200 pint industrial dehumidifier covers up to 11,000 sq. ft. of space
- Digital soft touch electronic control pad
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Built-in duct attachment ring for connecting a vent hose (sold separately) to direct the heated exhaust air and assist in water evap
|Warranty / Certifications|
|Warranty||1 Year Full Replacement|
Reviews & Ratings
Write Your Own Review