R-408A Refrigerant - 24 lb Cylinder
- EPA Certification Required
- 24 lb Disposable Cylinder
100% Customer Satisfaction
- This blended HCFC-based refrigerant offers other benefits, besides working with existing mineral oil (MO) that many unitary and close-coupled systems use.
- An oil change isn't necessary when retrofitting systems from R-502 to R-408A. However, some original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) do recommend switching from MO to alkylbenzene (AB) oil to achieve optimum oil return. Consult your OEM for guidance.
- A single compressor oil change to AB will typically remove 50-80% of the existing MO, which satisfies the recommendations and requirements of most compressor manufacturers.
- The Federal Clean Air Act restricts the sale and use of CFC and HCFC refrigerants to technicians certified by an EPA-approved testing organization. Refrigerant prices are subject to change without notice.
|Unit of Measure||Cylinder|
|Lubricant Compatibility||Mineral Oil|
|Application||Commercial Air Conditioning Systems|
Reviews & Ratings
Write Your Own Review